Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nutrition and Finally Admitting When You Need Help

So this is another post in a long line of nutrition and health themed posts by yours truly. I finally broke down last week and signed up for the Lean Eating Program offered by Precision Nutrition:

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/

The reasons are numerous: I'd like to lose weight obviously, but more specifically lose fat and maintain muscle. I like the accountability aspect of the program, and the fact that they coach you for a year so you know this isn't another gimmick--they're by your side the whole time. And, if you follow the program 80% of the time and still don't see results you get your money back. Aside from all of those things...this is yet another experiment in self-love. See, I know my body and how it works, but I've yet to crack the magical code that gets my body to do what I want it to do. I feel like I'm so close. This is my trump card. I've made some pretty impressive strength gains in the gym, more than I ever thought I would and I'm still progressing which is awesome. One of these days I am going to do a one-arm pullup just to say I can. These are things I want besides an amazing six-pack. I'll keep posting about my progress over the next year. This is the first step on this journey.

Blessings,

Denora

No comments:

Post a Comment