Monday, June 18, 2012

Writing Portfolio Introductory Post

It's been awhile...

Like so many other things in life, it's easy to forget about something unless we make an effort to include it in our regular practice. When I initially set up this blog I had no particular plan for it--hence why I haven't posted since March. In an effort to be more "organized" and in touch with my writing (something that has significantly fell off the wagon since I was younger) I'm going to utilize this space for my class and hopefully it will carry over after I've completed it. Our first assignment was to link our sustainability practice document so here that is:

https://docs.google.com/a/iliff.edu/document/d/1GVFcjgdUCyAWzz2Jor16coQKoB3AGIIevUNflDeQZfA/edit

Three cheers for productivity and sustainable practices ^_^

Denora

No comments:

Post a Comment