Friday, March 16, 2012

Welcome to the world of blogging...

So as I was driving in to work yesterday evening, a very interesting idea struck me:

When I was younger I loved to write--particularly poetry because it seemed a fair medium to get out all my teen angst, but also to put my thoughts in writing SOMEWHERE so they wouldn't just be floating around. I have since stopped writing as much as I would like in favor of more scholarly pursuits like a masters degree (or a second masters degree...)
Which brings me to this point. I have things to say about various subjects, and I think blogging may serve as an outlet for these tidbits of randomness. I'm not saying you have to like anything I post--hell you don't even have to read it. But in some small way I do have to write it. Let's take this journey shall we?

Bright Blessings,

Denora

No comments:

Post a Comment